Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Little Things...

Well, as we can see from my week long lack of posts, I am a terrible blogger. I'm bad at this sunflower thing too. It's hard to keep reminding myself to put others first.

Today I just did something simple that most people probably do everyday. I made lunch for my brother and then washed all the dishes I could find in the kitchen without being asked. It's not much, but hopefully the clean kitchen made my mother happier.

I love clean dishes.


I want to brighten someone's day in a bigger way though. I want to tell some of the amazing people in my life how much they mean to me. Does anyone have any ideas? Little handwritten notes, phone calls, face to face conversations? I'll work on these ideas and post them on here soon.




-Hannah Ruth

P.S. I forgot to mention: you, the person reading my blog at this very moment, are an amazing person. Thank you for not completely losing hope in me in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment